USA: Two Econofoods in Rochester, Minn., are First NFC Stores to Offer Service, Beginning in July
Nash Finch Company, a Minneapolis-based food retailer and distributor, today announced a partnership with the Priceline WebHouse Club that allows customers to use the Internet to name their own price for groceries and then shop for them at NFC owned and operated supermarkets at savings of up to half-off average store prices. The initial stores offering the Priceline WebHouse Club will be two Econofoods stores in Rochester, Minn., beginning in July 2000, with additional supermarkets added throughout the year."We are excited to be the first in the Upper Midwest to provide this value-added, Internet-based service to enhance our customers' shopping experience and help them lower their grocery bill," said Ron Marshall, NFC president and CEO. "This partnership is a win-win for our customers and NFC, and it will give us a competitive advantage in many markets where we will be the first supermarket to provide the Priceline WebHouse Club."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements