USA: Two execs resign from New World Pasta
US pasta supplier New World Pasta Company has announced the appointment of Peter E. Cotter as interim president and chief operating officer and Horst O. Sieben as interim vice president and chief financial officer, following the resignation of John E Denton and Wayne E Robison. Cotter replaces Denton, the company's former chairman and chief executive officer, while Sieben replaces Robison, the company's former vice president and chief financial officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill