USA: Two execs resign from New World Pasta
US pasta supplier New World Pasta Company has announced the appointment of Peter E. Cotter as interim president and chief operating officer and Horst O. Sieben as interim vice president and chief financial officer, following the resignation of John E Denton and Wayne E Robison. Cotter replaces Denton, the company's former chairman and chief executive officer, while Sieben replaces Robison, the company's former vice president and chief financial officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant