USA: Two execs resign from New World Pasta
US pasta supplier New World Pasta Company has announced the appointment of Peter E. Cotter as interim president and chief operating officer and Horst O. Sieben as interim vice president and chief financial officer, following the resignation of John E Denton and Wayne E Robison.
Cotter replaces Denton, the company's former chairman and chief executive officer, while Sieben replaces Robison, the company's former vice president and chief financial officer.
The company did not give details of why or when the resignations occurred, but said it had begun a search for permanent replacements for the two execs.
Previously owned by US confectioner Hershey Foods, New World Pasta now has over 1,200 employees worldwide and operations in the US, Canada and Italy.
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
It's easier talking to your customers if you speak their language. With millions of speakers of minority languages around the world, food processors and retailers need to be able to communicate with t...
McDonald's has announced the election of Richard Lenny, chairman, president and chief executive officer of US confectionery firm The Hershey Company, to the US fastfood giant's board of directors....
US confectionery and snack food company Hershey has announced that its newly formed, wholly owned subsidiary, Artisan Confections Company, has acquired the assets of Joseph Schmidt Confections, a prem...
US packaged food company ConAgra Foods has said it has received notice of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer, made by TRC Capital Corporation of Ontario, Canada, to purchase up to 3.5 million of ConAg...
Hershey is to acquire the luxury chocolatier Scharffen Berger. In line with the quality-seeking trend in the consumer space, it is increasingly important that manufacturers target the premium market. ...
Snack company Hershey has agreed to acquire Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker, Inc, one of the fastest-growing premium dark chocolate companies in the United States....
Chocolate maker The Hershey Company has reported a rises in sales for the second quarter ended 3 July 2005, although earnings were down for the quarter because of a tax benefit recorded in the same pe...
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report