USA: Two independent reports underscore failure of current US sugar program
Larry Graham, Chairman of the Coalition for Sugar Reform and President and Chief Executive Office of the Chocolate Manufacturers Association, said today, "New reports from the Congressional Budget Office and The Commission on 21st Century Production Agriculture predict a $1 billion tidal wave of red ink for the American taxpayer and constitute a clarion call for significant reform of the current sugar program."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK