NEW ZEALAND: Two more directors mull quitting Fonterra
Following the decision of Mike Smith to quit his post as a director on the board of Fonterra , at least two more of the dairy giant's directors are believed to be reviewing their positions. Smith, one of the key figures in Fonterra's formation, announced on Friday that he was leaving over concerns about the company's governance. He did not specify the particular causes for concern, but said: "Unless Fonterra addresses the issues it won't become the company that all farmers and indeed all New Zealanders want it to be."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses