UK: Two more humans suspected of contracting foot and mouth, government issues health warnings
Experts from the Public Health Laboratory Service (PHLS) are investigating two more suspected cases of foot and mouth in humans today as contract slaughterman Paul Stamper awaits the results of his blood test to reveal whether he has also contracted the virus while working with infected animals in Cumbria. The new cases are not believed to be from the same area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti