USA: Tyler Cluverius joins GMA as manager, industry affairs
Tyler Cluverius, an experienced association executive and project leader, has been named Manager, Industry Affairs at the Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA). For the past seven years, Cluverius has worked in project management and continuing education for the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE). At ASEE, he managed the society's web-based continuing education and distance learning initiative, as well as managed the organization's web-based annual survey and publication of the society's academic directories. While at ASEE, Cluverius also managed several federally-sponsored education and research programs. "Tyler's proven track record in association project management is a strong fit for our Industry Affairs Group, particularly in working with our various committees and in guiding new GMA initiatives on growth and productivity," said Pamela Stegeman, Vice President, Industry Affairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review