USA: Tyler Cluverius joins GMA as manager, industry affairs
Tyler Cluverius, an experienced association executive and project leader, has been named Manager, Industry Affairs at the Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA). For the past seven years, Cluverius has worked in project management and continuing education for the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE). At ASEE, he managed the society's web-based continuing education and distance learning initiative, as well as managed the organization's web-based annual survey and publication of the society's academic directories. While at ASEE, Cluverius also managed several federally-sponsored education and research programs. "Tyler's proven track record in association project management is a strong fit for our Industry Affairs Group, particularly in working with our various committees and in guiding new GMA initiatives on growth and productivity," said Pamela Stegeman, Vice President, Industry Affairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth