USA: Tyler Cluverius joins GMA as manager, industry affairs
Tyler Cluverius, an experienced association executive and project leader, has been named Manager, Industry Affairs at the Grocery Manufacturers of America (GMA). For the past seven years, Cluverius has worked in project management and continuing education for the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE). At ASEE, he managed the society's web-based continuing education and distance learning initiative, as well as managed the organization's web-based annual survey and publication of the society's academic directories. While at ASEE, Cluverius also managed several federally-sponsored education and research programs. "Tyler's proven track record in association project management is a strong fit for our Industry Affairs Group, particularly in working with our various committees and in guiding new GMA initiatives on growth and productivity," said Pamela Stegeman, Vice President, Industry Affairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins