USA: Tyson and IBP announce new directors
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) and IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP) yesterday announced that two current members of IBP's board of directors have agreed to join the board of Tyson Foods, Inc. upon completion of the planned merger of the companies. John Tyson, chairman, president and CEO of Tyson Foods, said, "We are pleased that Bob Peterson and Dick Bond have agreed to join our board. We will have many important decisions as we combine our two great companies. Their insight and experience will be invaluable."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega