USA: Tyson and IBP announce new directors
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) and IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP) yesterday announced that two current members of IBP's board of directors have agreed to join the board of Tyson Foods, Inc. upon completion of the planned merger of the companies. John Tyson, chairman, president and CEO of Tyson Foods, said, "We are pleased that Bob Peterson and Dick Bond have agreed to join our board. We will have many important decisions as we combine our two great companies. Their insight and experience will be invaluable."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid