USA: Tyson and IBP announce new directors
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) and IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP) yesterday announced that two current members of IBP's board of directors have agreed to join the board of Tyson Foods, Inc. upon completion of the planned merger of the companies. John Tyson, chairman, president and CEO of Tyson Foods, said, "We are pleased that Bob Peterson and Dick Bond have agreed to join our board. We will have many important decisions as we combine our two great companies. Their insight and experience will be invaluable."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action