USA: Tyson anticipates higher first quarter results
SPRINGDALE, Ark./PRNewswire/ -- Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN - news) announced that it expects results for the first quarter, ended December 29, 2001, to be higher than anticipated. Tyson expects first quarter earnings in the range of $0.34 to $0.36 per share. This compares with the Company's previous guidance of $0.22 to $0.27 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action