USA: Tyson anticipates higher fourth quarter results
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) said yesterday that it expects its results for the fourth quarter, ending September 29, 2001, will be higher than originally anticipated. Tyson expects fourth quarter earnings in the range of $0.18 to $0.22 per share. This compares with the Company's previous guidance of $0.08 to $0.12 per share. The anticipated results do not include the acquisition of IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP), of which Tyson owns 50.1 percent. Tyson expects to complete the acquisition of the remaining shares of IBP by the end of this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs