USA: Tyson chicken tenderloins and breast strips recalled for underprocessing
Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) announced yesterday that it is working with the USDA and is voluntarily recalling selected codes of fully cooked chicken tenderloins and breast strips. The recalled product may contain folded or large overlapped pieces that were not fully cooked as the label states. This problem was identified by Tyson Quality Assurance and there have been no reported illnesses as a result of the under-processed product.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target