USA: Tyson chicken tenderloins and breast strips recalled for underprocessing
Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) announced yesterday that it is working with the USDA and is voluntarily recalling selected codes of fully cooked chicken tenderloins and breast strips. The recalled product may contain folded or large overlapped pieces that were not fully cooked as the label states. This problem was identified by Tyson Quality Assurance and there have been no reported illnesses as a result of the under-processed product.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly