USA: Tyson chicken tenderloins and breast strips recalled for underprocessing
Tyson Foods (NYSE: TSN) announced yesterday that it is working with the USDA and is voluntarily recalling selected codes of fully cooked chicken tenderloins and breast strips. The recalled product may contain folded or large overlapped pieces that were not fully cooked as the label states. This problem was identified by Tyson Quality Assurance and there have been no reported illnesses as a result of the under-processed product.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week