USA: Tyson completes cash tender for IBP
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) Saturday (4 August) announced the preliminary results of the successful completion of its tender offer, made through its wholly-owned subsidiary Lasso Acquisition Corporation, to purchase up to 50.1% of the outstanding shares of IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP) for $30.00 per share. The cash tender offer, which was oversubscribed, expired at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on Friday, August 3, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China