USA: Tyson contacted by SEC about Ahold
US meat processor Tyson Foods has confirmed that it has been contacted by US officials investigating the recent accounting debacle at Ahold's US Foodservice, reported the Financial Times. It is the latest of several major US food companies to be contacted by the Securities and Exchange Commission regarding their relationship with US Foodservice.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega