USA: Tyson extends cash tender offer for IBP to February 7, 2001
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) today announced that it is extending the expiration date of its offer to purchase for cash up to 50.1% of the outstanding shares of common stock of IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP). The offer is now scheduled to expire on February 7, 2001 at 12:00 midnight, New York City time. Except as modified by this extension, the terms and conditions of the cash tender offer remain in effect and unmodified. As of the close of business on January 24, 2001, 99,194,970 shares of IBP common stock, representing approximately 94% of the total outstanding shares, had been tendered and not withdrawn pursuant to the cash tender offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods