USA: Tyson extends cash tender offer for IBP to February 7, 2001
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) today announced that it is extending the expiration date of its offer to purchase for cash up to 50.1% of the outstanding shares of common stock of IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP). The offer is now scheduled to expire on February 7, 2001 at 12:00 midnight, New York City time. Except as modified by this extension, the terms and conditions of the cash tender offer remain in effect and unmodified. As of the close of business on January 24, 2001, 99,194,970 shares of IBP common stock, representing approximately 94% of the total outstanding shares, had been tendered and not withdrawn pursuant to the cash tender offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action