USA: Tyson extends cash tender offer for IBP to February 7, 2001
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) today announced that it is extending the expiration date of its offer to purchase for cash up to 50.1% of the outstanding shares of common stock of IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP). The offer is now scheduled to expire on February 7, 2001 at 12:00 midnight, New York City time. Except as modified by this extension, the terms and conditions of the cash tender offer remain in effect and unmodified. As of the close of business on January 24, 2001, 99,194,970 shares of IBP common stock, representing approximately 94% of the total outstanding shares, had been tendered and not withdrawn pursuant to the cash tender offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016