USA: Tyson extends cash tender offer for IBP to February 7, 2001
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) today announced that it is extending the expiration date of its offer to purchase for cash up to 50.1% of the outstanding shares of common stock of IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP). The offer is now scheduled to expire on February 7, 2001 at 12:00 midnight, New York City time. Except as modified by this extension, the terms and conditions of the cash tender offer remain in effect and unmodified. As of the close of business on January 24, 2001, 99,194,970 shares of IBP common stock, representing approximately 94% of the total outstanding shares, had been tendered and not withdrawn pursuant to the cash tender offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid