USA: Tyson Foods' acquisition of IBP clears waiting period under Hart-Scott-Rodino antitrust improvements act
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) today announced that the waiting period for federal regulatory review of its planned acquisition of IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP) has expired without any further actions being taken by the Department of Justice. The company had previously responded to a "second request" for additional information concerning the transaction.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea