USA: Tyson Foods announces quarterly dividend
Poultry, beef and pork processing giant Tyson Foods has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.04 per share on Class A common stock and US$0.036 per share on Class B common stock. The board of the Springdale, Arkansas firm agreed at a meeting earlier this month that the dividend will be payable on 15 December 2002 to shareholders of record at the close of business on 1 December 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"