USA: Tyson Foods announces quarterly dividend
Poultry, beef and pork processing giant Tyson Foods has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.04 per share on Class A common stock and US$0.036 per share on Class B common stock. The board of the Springdale, Arkansas firm agreed at a meeting earlier this month that the dividend will be payable on 15 December 2002 to shareholders of record at the close of business on 1 December 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk