USA: Tyson Foods announces quarterly dividend
Springdale, Arkansas-based meat packing behemoth Tyson Foods has declared the quarterly dividend of US$.04 per share on Class A common stock and US$.036 per share on Class B common stock. The company's board of directors revealed that the dividends will be payable on 15 June 2002 to shareholders of record at the close of business on 1 June 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant