USA: Tyson Foods board meets; new board member added, dividend declared
In its regularly scheduled quarterly board meeting on November 17, Tyson Foods, Inc.'s (NYSE: TSN) Board of Directors voted to add a new board member and declared a dividend on its stock. Barbara Allen, president and chief operating officer of Paladin Resources was elected to the Tyson board. Allen has served in her position at Paladin Resources since 1999. Paladin Resources is a management company developing a consumer co-op designed to deliver connectivity -- long distance, internet service, wireless, broadband -- combined with privacy and e-commerce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti