USA: Tyson Foods board meets; new board member added, dividend declared
In its regularly scheduled quarterly board meeting on November 17, Tyson Foods, Inc.'s (NYSE: TSN) Board of Directors voted to add a new board member and declared a dividend on its stock. Barbara Allen, president and chief operating officer of Paladin Resources was elected to the Tyson board. Allen has served in her position at Paladin Resources since 1999. Paladin Resources is a management company developing a consumer co-op designed to deliver connectivity -- long distance, internet service, wireless, broadband -- combined with privacy and e-commerce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods