USA: Tyson Foods board meets; new board member added, dividend declared
In its regularly scheduled quarterly board meeting on November 17, Tyson Foods, Inc.'s (NYSE: TSN) Board of Directors voted to add a new board member and declared a dividend on its stock. Barbara Allen, president and chief operating officer of Paladin Resources was elected to the Tyson board. Allen has served in her position at Paladin Resources since 1999. Paladin Resources is a management company developing a consumer co-op designed to deliver connectivity -- long distance, internet service, wireless, broadband -- combined with privacy and e-commerce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report