USA: Tyson Foods board meets; new board member added, dividend declared
In its regularly scheduled quarterly board meeting on November 17, Tyson Foods, Inc.'s (NYSE: TSN) Board of Directors voted to add a new board member and declared a dividend on its stock. Barbara Allen, president and chief operating officer of Paladin Resources was elected to the Tyson board. Allen has served in her position at Paladin Resources since 1999. Paladin Resources is a management company developing a consumer co-op designed to deliver connectivity -- long distance, internet service, wireless, broadband -- combined with privacy and e-commerce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations