USA: Tyson Foods board meets; new board member added, dividend declared
In its regularly scheduled quarterly board meeting on November 17, Tyson Foods, Inc.'s (NYSE: TSN) Board of Directors voted to add a new board member and declared a dividend on its stock. Barbara Allen, president and chief operating officer of Paladin Resources was elected to the Tyson board. Allen has served in her position at Paladin Resources since 1999. Paladin Resources is a management company developing a consumer co-op designed to deliver connectivity -- long distance, internet service, wireless, broadband -- combined with privacy and e-commerce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever