USA: Tyson Foods, Inc. announces expiration date of tender offer
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) yesterday announced the expiration date of its cash tender offer to purchase up to 50.1% of the outstanding shares of IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP). The cash tender offer, which commenced Tuesday, July 3, 2001, is now scheduled to expire on Friday, August 3, 2001 at 12:00 midnight, New York City time. Tyson extended the cash tender offer to coincide with the Delaware Chancery Court's scheduled settlement hearings on IBP's existing shareholder suit on August 3, 2001. Under the court approved stipulation between Tyson and IBP, this is the earliest date Tyson could be obligated to purchase IBP shares in the cash tender offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review