USA: Tyson Foods, Inc. announces expiration date of tender offer
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) yesterday announced the expiration date of its cash tender offer to purchase up to 50.1% of the outstanding shares of IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP). The cash tender offer, which commenced Tuesday, July 3, 2001, is now scheduled to expire on Friday, August 3, 2001 at 12:00 midnight, New York City time. Tyson extended the cash tender offer to coincide with the Delaware Chancery Court's scheduled settlement hearings on IBP's existing shareholder suit on August 3, 2001. Under the court approved stipulation between Tyson and IBP, this is the earliest date Tyson could be obligated to purchase IBP shares in the cash tender offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target