USA: Tyson Foods, Inc. announces expiration date of tender offer
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) yesterday announced the expiration date of its cash tender offer to purchase up to 50.1% of the outstanding shares of IBP, inc. (NYSE: IBP). The cash tender offer, which commenced Tuesday, July 3, 2001, is now scheduled to expire on Friday, August 3, 2001 at 12:00 midnight, New York City time. Tyson extended the cash tender offer to coincide with the Delaware Chancery Court's scheduled settlement hearings on IBP's existing shareholder suit on August 3, 2001. Under the court approved stipulation between Tyson and IBP, this is the earliest date Tyson could be obligated to purchase IBP shares in the cash tender offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report