USA: Tyson Foods, Inc. announces quarterly dividend
The Board of Directors of Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN), at a meeting on May 4, 2001, declared the quarterly dividend of $.04 per share on Class A common stock and $.036 per share on Class B common stock, payable on September 15, 2001 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 1, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action