USA: Tyson Foods, Inc. Holds Annual Meeting of Shareholders
The recently announced acquisition of IBP is going to transform Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) into the preeminent protein provider going forward and immediately provide Tyson with the scale and management expertise needed to continue to lead the industry, Tyson chairman, president and chief executive officer, John Tyson, told shareholders at the company's Annual Shareholder's Meeting on Friday (12 January) at the Walton Arts Center in Fayetteville, AR.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods