USA: Tyson Foods, Inc. Holds Annual Meeting of Shareholders
The recently announced acquisition of IBP is going to transform Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) into the preeminent protein provider going forward and immediately provide Tyson with the scale and management expertise needed to continue to lead the industry, Tyson chairman, president and chief executive officer, John Tyson, told shareholders at the company's Annual Shareholder's Meeting on Friday (12 January) at the Walton Arts Center in Fayetteville, AR.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill