USA: Tyson Foods, Inc. private placement of senior notes
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) yesterday announced that it intends to offer in a private placement $2.0 to $2.5 billion of its Senior Notes under Tyson's existing indenture. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to repay in part borrowings outstanding under Tyson's senior unsecured bridge credit agreements providing for aggregate borrowings of up to $2.85 billion and for working capital purposes. The Notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A and to persons outside the United States under Regulation S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega