USA: Tyson Foods, Inc. private placement of senior notes
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) yesterday announced that it intends to offer in a private placement $2.0 to $2.5 billion of its Senior Notes under Tyson's existing indenture. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to repay in part borrowings outstanding under Tyson's senior unsecured bridge credit agreements providing for aggregate borrowings of up to $2.85 billion and for working capital purposes. The Notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A and to persons outside the United States under Regulation S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review