USA: Tyson Foods, Inc. private placement of senior notes
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) yesterday announced that it intends to offer in a private placement $2.0 to $2.5 billion of its Senior Notes under Tyson's existing indenture. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to repay in part borrowings outstanding under Tyson's senior unsecured bridge credit agreements providing for aggregate borrowings of up to $2.85 billion and for working capital purposes. The Notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A and to persons outside the United States under Regulation S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly