USA: Tyson Foods, Inc. private placement of senior notes
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) yesterday announced that it intends to offer in a private placement $2.0 to $2.5 billion of its Senior Notes under Tyson's existing indenture. The net proceeds of the offering will be used to repay in part borrowings outstanding under Tyson's senior unsecured bridge credit agreements providing for aggregate borrowings of up to $2.85 billion and for working capital purposes. The Notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A and to persons outside the United States under Regulation S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry