USA: Tyson Foods names new senior executive position
Springdale, Arkansas-based protein giant Tyson Foods has announced the appointment of a new senior-level position, that of senior VP, commodity and trading risk management. According to chairman and CEO John Tyson: "We said last September that we would evaluate the needs of the new company we created, and where necessary, bring in new talent. This position addresses our company's critical need to manage, evaluate and act decisively on vital information across many different operating functions."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up