USA: Tyson Foods names new senior executive position
Springdale, Arkansas-based protein giant Tyson Foods has announced the appointment of a new senior-level position, that of senior VP, commodity and trading risk management. According to chairman and CEO John Tyson: "We said last September that we would evaluate the needs of the new company we created, and where necessary, bring in new talent. This position addresses our company's critical need to manage, evaluate and act decisively on vital information across many different operating functions."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning