USA: Tyson Foods names new senior executive position
Springdale, Arkansas-based protein giant Tyson Foods has announced the appointment of a new senior-level position, that of senior VP, commodity and trading risk management. According to chairman and CEO John Tyson: "We said last September that we would evaluate the needs of the new company we created, and where necessary, bring in new talent. This position addresses our company's critical need to manage, evaluate and act decisively on vital information across many different operating functions."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund