USA: Tyson Foods to expand its Tyson brand into new categories
Springdale, Arkansas-based Tyson Foods, the world's largest processor and marketer of beef, chicken and pork, is to expand the use of the Tyson brand into other proteins and product categories. The Tyson brand will replace the Thomas E. Wilson brand on roasts and other further processed beef and pork products and case ready pork. Tyson will initially convert all Thomas E. Wilson branded case ready beef to clear film packaging with no brand affiliation. These conversions will begin immediately and should be completed over the next six months, depending on the product category.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO