USA: Tyson Foods to purchase bacon processing plant
Springdale-based meat giant Tyson Foods has signed a letter of intent to purchase a bacon processing facility in Omaha, Nebraska, from Millard Refrigerated Services. Tyson is now engaged in the due diligence process, and as a result of that activity, will develop a final purchase agreement. The company has received early termination of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvement Act.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action