USA: Tyson Foods to purchase bacon processing plant
Springdale-based meat giant Tyson Foods has signed a letter of intent to purchase a bacon processing facility in Omaha, Nebraska, from Millard Refrigerated Services. Tyson is now engaged in the due diligence process, and as a result of that activity, will develop a final purchase agreement. The company has received early termination of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvement Act.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry