USA: Tyson launches $100m meat promotion campaign
US meat processor Tyson Foods has announced the launch of a US$100m fully integrated marketing campaign aimed at extending its position in the meat industry. The move will offer customers and consumers a selection of beef and pork items, all marketed under the Tyson brand name, to be supported by a $40m advertising campaign and $60m worth of consumer promotions, multicultural-marketing, online marketing, cause-related marketing, in-store events and initiatives specific to new product launches.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin