USA: Tyson lowers profits forecasts for Q4, fiscal 2002
US poultry giant Tyson Foods yesterday [Wednesday] lowered its profit forecasts for the fourth quarter and fiscal 2002. The company is now predicting Q4 earnings in the range of 13-15 cents and fiscal 2002 earnings in the range of 97-99 cents per share. This is a significant climb down from the ranges of 24-28 cents and US$1.08-1.12 per share forecast for the fourth quarter and fiscal year respectively as recently as at the end of July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO