USA: Tyson lowers profits forecasts for Q4, fiscal 2002
US poultry giant Tyson Foods yesterday [Wednesday] lowered its profit forecasts for the fourth quarter and fiscal 2002. The company is now predicting Q4 earnings in the range of 13-15 cents and fiscal 2002 earnings in the range of 97-99 cents per share. This is a significant climb down from the ranges of 24-28 cents and US$1.08-1.12 per share forecast for the fourth quarter and fiscal year respectively as recently as at the end of July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti