USA: Tyson names Dick Bond as chief operating officer
US meat processor Tyson Foods has named Dick Bond as its president and chief operating officer. Bond will be in charge of all domestic sales and operations, including retail, foodservice and prepared foods. Previously, he was in charge of the fresh meats and retail group. Greg Lee, who Bond replaces as chief operating officer, will become chief administrative officer and international president, reported the Associated Press.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin