USA: Tyson names Dunn to new senior executive position
Springdale, Ark.-based Tyson Foods, the world's largest processor and marketer of beef, chicken and pork, has announced the appointment of a new senior-level position within the company, that of senior VP, chief information officer (CIO). According to Chairman and CEO John Tyson, "this is another step in addressing the exciting new challenges and opportunities created by the new Tyson Foods we formed last year."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch