USA: Tyson reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2001 results
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN), today reported $0.22 diluted earnings per share for the fourth fiscal quarter ended September 29, 2001, compared to $0.08 diluted earnings per share in the same quarter last year. Diluted earnings per share for the twelve months of fiscal 2001 were $0.40 compared to $0.67 last year. On August 3, 2001, the Company acquired 50.1% ownership of IBP, inc. (IBP) and acquired the remaining 49.9% on September 28, 2001. Accordingly, fourth quarter and twelve months results include 50.1% of IBP's results for the nine weeks ended September 29, 2001. Results for Tyson excluding the IBP results and related transaction financing cost can be found in table one following the consolidated condensed statements of cash flows.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund