USA: Tyson reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2001 results
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN), today reported $0.22 diluted earnings per share for the fourth fiscal quarter ended September 29, 2001, compared to $0.08 diluted earnings per share in the same quarter last year. Diluted earnings per share for the twelve months of fiscal 2001 were $0.40 compared to $0.67 last year. On August 3, 2001, the Company acquired 50.1% ownership of IBP, inc. (IBP) and acquired the remaining 49.9% on September 28, 2001. Accordingly, fourth quarter and twelve months results include 50.1% of IBP's results for the nine weeks ended September 29, 2001. Results for Tyson excluding the IBP results and related transaction financing cost can be found in table one following the consolidated condensed statements of cash flows.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs