USA: Tyson reports second quarter and six months results
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN), today reported $0.03 diluted loss per share for the second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2001, compared to $0.16 diluted earnings per share in the same quarter last year. Second quarter charges totaling $0.02 per share were related to expenses associated with the terminated acquisition of IBP, inc. Additionally, previously announced charges totaling approximately $0.05 per share were incurred related to the sale of certain swine assets, the product recall and the on-going effect of severe winter weather. Excluding these charges, second quarter earnings would have been approximately $0.04 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund