USA: Tyson reports second quarter and six months results
Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN), today reported $0.03 diluted loss per share for the second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2001, compared to $0.16 diluted earnings per share in the same quarter last year. Second quarter charges totaling $0.02 per share were related to expenses associated with the terminated acquisition of IBP, inc. Additionally, previously announced charges totaling approximately $0.05 per share were incurred related to the sale of certain swine assets, the product recall and the on-going effect of severe winter weather. Excluding these charges, second quarter earnings would have been approximately $0.04 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK