USA: Tyson reward for tracking Kentucky chicken massacre killers
US Chicken producer Tyson Inc has announced a reward to help track down the vandals responsible for the loss of approximately 75,000 chickens at two of its Kentucky farms last month. Ventilation fans were shut off, suffocating the tightly packed broilers and causing at least US$60,000 in losses. The incidents happened three weeks' apart in areas 50 miles from each other.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry