USA: Tyson reward for tracking Kentucky chicken massacre killers
US Chicken producer Tyson Inc has announced a reward to help track down the vandals responsible for the loss of approximately 75,000 chickens at two of its Kentucky farms last month. Ventilation fans were shut off, suffocating the tightly packed broilers and causing at least US$60,000 in losses. The incidents happened three weeks' apart in areas 50 miles from each other.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action