USA: Tyson reward for tracking Kentucky chicken massacre killers
US Chicken producer Tyson Inc has announced a reward to help track down the vandals responsible for the loss of approximately 75,000 chickens at two of its Kentucky farms last month. Ventilation fans were shut off, suffocating the tightly packed broilers and causing at least US$60,000 in losses. The incidents happened three weeks' apart in areas 50 miles from each other.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth