USA: Tyson sees Q3, nine months results up on IBP acquisition
Springdale, Arkansas-based Tyson Foods, the world's largest processor and marketer of beef, chicken and pork, has reported US$0.3 diluted earnings per share (EPS) for its Q3 ended 29 June 2002, compared to US$0.09 diluted EPS year on year. The Q3 2002 diluted EPS figure is buoyed by an additional US$0.05 resulting from the partial settlement of about US$30m related to ongoing vitamin antitrust litigation. On 28 September 2001, Tyson completed the acquisition of IBP, and so fiscal 2002 results also include 100% of IBP's operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO