USA: Tyson to Sell Mallard's Plant
Springdale, Arkansas-based protein behemoth Tyson Foods has signed a definitive purchase agreement to sell one of its two Mallard's Foods processing plants in Modesto, California to Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods, of Austin, Texas. The sale will include the Mallard's Stoddard Road facility, which produces gourmet pasta and sauces, but will not include the company's L Street plant in Modesto.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix