USA: Tyson to Sell Mallard's Plant
Springdale, Arkansas-based protein behemoth Tyson Foods has signed a definitive purchase agreement to sell one of its two Mallard's Foods processing plants in Modesto, California to Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods, of Austin, Texas. The sale will include the Mallard's Stoddard Road facility, which produces gourmet pasta and sauces, but will not include the company's L Street plant in Modesto.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival