USA: Tyson to Sell Mallard's Plant
Springdale, Arkansas-based protein behemoth Tyson Foods has signed a definitive purchase agreement to sell one of its two Mallard's Foods processing plants in Modesto, California to Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods, of Austin, Texas. The sale will include the Mallard's Stoddard Road facility, which produces gourmet pasta and sauces, but will not include the company's L Street plant in Modesto.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant