UK: UB eyes growing biscuit sales with launch of new pack formats
Biscuits and snacks group United Biscuits has changed the format for its McVitie's Minis range and McVitie's Jaffa Cakes Grab & Go pack, with the launch of a new 40g pack size. The move, the company said, is designed to grow biscuit sales by filling a niche in the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix