MALAYSIA: Uda agrees to JV with Tesco
Uda Holdings has signed a joint venture agreement with Tesco's Malaysian unit for a 50-50 subscription of shares in Uda subsidiary Koridor Saga. Uda will move from wholly owning its Koridor Saga subsidiary to a 50% equity ownership of the company. Uda has also signed a conditional agreement to sell Koridor Saga a 5.36 ha plot of land in Johor Bahru for R70m (US$18.4m). Koridor Saga plans to have a retail outlet built on the land which it will lease to Tesco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery