Quote unquote: UK debate on food labelling, nutrition
Food and drink industry stakeholders gathered in London yesterday (7 November) for The Westminster Food & Nutrition conference. The topic of discussion surrounded food labelling policy in the UK and the challenges for food manufacturers. Speakers included the Food and Drink Federation, Morrisons, The British Medical Association and Defra.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Supermarkets in China
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report