USA: UK expansion for Subway sandwich chain
Subway , the fastfood sandwich chain, is planning an aggressive campaign to enhance its profile in the UK. The company is the second biggest fastfood chain in the world, but only has 52 sites in the UK from a global operation of 14,800 stores. The company said that it hopes to double the number of its distinctive sandwich franchises in the UK by the end of the year, with a further 1,900 outlets scheduled by 2010.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO