USA: UK expansion for Subway sandwich chain
Subway , the fastfood sandwich chain, is planning an aggressive campaign to enhance its profile in the UK. The company is the second biggest fastfood chain in the world, but only has 52 sites in the UK from a global operation of 14,800 stores. The company said that it hopes to double the number of its distinctive sandwich franchises in the UK by the end of the year, with a further 1,900 outlets scheduled by 2010.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods