UK: UK Food and Drink Industry to Join Day of Mourning
Sylvia Jay, Director General of the Food and Drink Federation today announced that food and drink manufacturers in the UK will tomorrow join in the European Day of Mourning. She said: "UK food and drink manufacturers wish to express their sadness and commiseration for those who lost their lives in Tuesday's horrific attacks on the United States, where many of our members have friends and colleagues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units