UK: UK Food and Drink Industry to Join Day of Mourning
Sylvia Jay, Director General of the Food and Drink Federation today announced that food and drink manufacturers in the UK will tomorrow join in the European Day of Mourning. She said: "UK food and drink manufacturers wish to express their sadness and commiseration for those who lost their lives in Tuesday's horrific attacks on the United States, where many of our members have friends and colleagues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch