OMAN/UK: UK peanut butter banned from sale in Oman
The Omani Ministry of Regional Municipalities, Environment and Water Resources has prohibited the sale of peanut butter manufactured in the UK. The ban has been imposed in the light of information that the product contains chemicals which cause liver cancer, reported Omani news service omannews.com
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs