UK regulator "in contact" with Bernard Matthews' pension fund trustees
The UK's pensions regulator has confirmed it is "in contact" with trustees of the Bernard Matthews pension fund over reports Europe's largest turkey producer is about to be sold - with Boparan Holdings-owned 2 Sisters Food Group understood to be one of two potential buyers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs