UK: UK school children are not eating enough fruit or veg, says new study
Over the last seven days, up to 200,000 children in England and Wales have eaten either no fruit or no vegetables, according to recent MORI poll research commissioned by the Cancer Research Campaign (CRC) in conjunction with frozen food retailer Iceland .
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations