UK: UK sugar confectionery - TOMS grabs a larger part of the market - RESEARCH (Members)
Danish sweet company TOMS has bought UK rival Parrs, and plans another $72 million of UK acquisitions over the next three years. Toms already has a firm hold on mints and toffee, which together account for nearly 30% of the market. As the UK's largest independent manufacturer of wine gums and jellied sweets, Parrs will provide TOMS with access to another large and particularly fast growing segment of the UK sugar confectionery market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK