UK: UK Unions and IFA agree on future EU beef support measures
The UK farmers' unions and the Irish Farmers' Association united today in calling for immediate measures to address the beef market collapse in parts of Europe and for the EU to provide the necessary funds, not only for beef but also for the whole of the CAP. After their meeting in Belfast, the presidents of the unions responded to EU Agriculture Commissioner Franz Fischler's proposals to rebalance the EU's beef market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery