UK: UK Unions and IFA agree on future EU beef support measures
The UK farmers' unions and the Irish Farmers' Association united today in calling for immediate measures to address the beef market collapse in parts of Europe and for the EU to provide the necessary funds, not only for beef but also for the whole of the CAP. After their meeting in Belfast, the presidents of the unions responded to EU Agriculture Commissioner Franz Fischler's proposals to rebalance the EU's beef market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm