UK: UK Unions and IFA agree on future EU beef support measures
The UK farmers' unions and the Irish Farmers' Association united today in calling for immediate measures to address the beef market collapse in parts of Europe and for the EU to provide the necessary funds, not only for beef but also for the whole of the CAP. After their meeting in Belfast, the presidents of the unions responded to EU Agriculture Commissioner Franz Fischler's proposals to rebalance the EU's beef market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill