UK: UK youth Europe’s biggest snackers
UK consumers aged, aged between six and 24-years-old, are the biggest snackers in Europe. On average, European consumers snack 807 times each year. This compares to an average of 825 snacks a year eaten by the UK's six to 13-year-olds and an average of 856 snacks consumed each year by the UK's 14 to 24 year-olds.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project