UK's FSA responds amid warning on antibiotics overuse in food chain
The UK's Food Standards Agency is preparing to release the results of its tests on meat and other produce for antimicrobial resistance after campaigners published new research indicating the overuse of antibiotics in farming is contributing to drug resistance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO