USA: UL Publishes American National Standard for Meat and Poultry Plant Equipment
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL), the foremost product safety testing and certification organization in North America, announces the publication of the first edition of the American National Standard for Meat and Poultry Plant Equipment, ANSI/UL 2128.Based on USDA Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) sanitation guidelines, ANSI/UL 2128 was designated by the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) on July 5, 2000, encompassing requirements that cover hygienic design, construction and test methods for equipment that handles, processes and packages meat or poultry products or ingredients thereof.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch