USA: UL Publishes American National Standard for Meat and Poultry Plant Equipment
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL), the foremost product safety testing and certification organization in North America, announces the publication of the first edition of the American National Standard for Meat and Poultry Plant Equipment, ANSI/UL 2128.Based on USDA Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) sanitation guidelines, ANSI/UL 2128 was designated by the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) on July 5, 2000, encompassing requirements that cover hygienic design, construction and test methods for equipment that handles, processes and packages meat or poultry products or ingredients thereof.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs