USA: UL Publishes American National Standard for Meat and Poultry Plant Equipment
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL), the foremost product safety testing and certification organization in North America, announces the publication of the first edition of the American National Standard for Meat and Poultry Plant Equipment, ANSI/UL 2128.Based on USDA Food Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) sanitation guidelines, ANSI/UL 2128 was designated by the American National Standard Institute (ANSI) on July 5, 2000, encompassing requirements that cover hygienic design, construction and test methods for equipment that handles, processes and packages meat or poultry products or ingredients thereof.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund