USA: Ultimate Franchise Systems signs franchise agreement with Gelati Co
Ultimate Franchise Systems, a franchise management company, announced today that it has signed an agreement with Minnesota-based Gelati Co, a privately held, specialty Premium Ice Cream Manufacturer, to franchise both domestically and internationally under the Gelati-da® trademark. Gelati Co. produces and markets "The World's Original Ice Cream®" first invented in the 16th Century during the Italian Renaissance. Made with all natural ingredients, imported flavors and no preservatives or eggs, it boasts up to half the calories and 4 to 15 times less fat and cholesterol than economy, premium or super-premium ice creams (such as Ben and Jerry's® or Haagen Dazs®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review