USA: Ultimate Franchise Systems signs franchise agreement with Gelati Co
Ultimate Franchise Systems, a franchise management company, announced today that it has signed an agreement with Minnesota-based Gelati Co, a privately held, specialty Premium Ice Cream Manufacturer, to franchise both domestically and internationally under the Gelati-da® trademark. Gelati Co. produces and markets "The World's Original Ice Cream®" first invented in the 16th Century during the Italian Renaissance. Made with all natural ingredients, imported flavors and no preservatives or eggs, it boasts up to half the calories and 4 to 15 times less fat and cholesterol than economy, premium or super-premium ice creams (such as Ben and Jerry's® or Haagen Dazs®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target