USA: Ultimate Franchise Systems signs franchise agreement with Gelati Co
Ultimate Franchise Systems, a franchise management company, announced today that it has signed an agreement with Minnesota-based Gelati Co, a privately held, specialty Premium Ice Cream Manufacturer, to franchise both domestically and internationally under the Gelati-da® trademark. Gelati Co. produces and markets "The World's Original Ice Cream®" first invented in the 16th Century during the Italian Renaissance. Made with all natural ingredients, imported flavors and no preservatives or eggs, it boasts up to half the calories and 4 to 15 times less fat and cholesterol than economy, premium or super-premium ice creams (such as Ben and Jerry's® or Haagen Dazs®).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units