Quote, unquote: UN Climate Change Summit 2014
Representatives from the political, business, finance and civil sphere came together in New York yesterday (23 September) at the UN's 2014 Climate Change Summit. Food corporations were among those signing up to pledges to tackle the growing problem of climate change. Here just-food provides a flavour of the promises our industry has made - and reaction to them.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- ABF sees further grocery revival