CANADA: Undeclared hazlenut in Rapunzel brand chocolate prompts recall
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to hazelnut not to consume Organic Semisweet Baking Chocolate sourced from Rapunzel Pure Organics, New York, US, as it may contain hazelnut which is not declared on the label. The affected product has been sold in bulk or in various sized packages at the following establishments in British Columbia and Yukon:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat