CANADA: Undeclared hazlenut in Rapunzel brand chocolate prompts recall
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to hazelnut not to consume Organic Semisweet Baking Chocolate sourced from Rapunzel Pure Organics, New York, US, as it may contain hazelnut which is not declared on the label. The affected product has been sold in bulk or in various sized packages at the following establishments in British Columbia and Yukon:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin