CANADA: Undeclared milk protein present in Equality brand salt & vinegar flavour potato chips
OTTAWA, November 22, 2001 - The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers allergic to milk protein not to consume Equality brand Salt & Vinegar flavour potato chips with a product code 212D038 or 212E038. The affected product package was incorrectly filled with Sour Cream & Onion flavour potato chips and marketed as Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips. The affected product contains milk protein that is not declared on the label. This alert is of concern to those individuals allergic to milk protein.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre